Four-day professional baby massage instructor training courses with the only worldwide association solely dedicated to infant massage benefiting from 30 years experience and knowledge.
Our unique Baby Massage training courses are available to anyone interested in supporting families, including healthcare professionals, child support workers, complementary therapists and parents.
Tuition for certification process includes:
- 4 day training and refreshments
- Comprehensive compendium & supportive documentation
- Instructor Manual
- Infant Massage Book, ‘A Handbook for Loving Parents’ by V Schneider McClure
- Membership for 1 year to the UK chapter
- Opportunities to attend study days, AGM & continuing education
- Examination fee & certification process
On completion you will become qualified to teach infant massage to parents and carers with the IAIM. You will gain an internationally recognised qualification and receive support locally and nationally through meetings and newsletters.
Training will be facilitated by one of our certified trainers of IAIM. All IAIM international trainers attend study days, AGMs, support the UK Chapter Committee and attend the General Assembly held every 2 years in a different country where trainers meet from all over the world.
See About IAIM for more about the International Association of Infant Massage, or download the following IAIM leaflets:
Become a Certified Infant Massage Instructor [PDF, 1MB]
Why should I be an IAIM Member? The benefits of membership [PDF, 484KB]